Why use a Personal Trainer?
Personal training is no longer considered a luxury, but an investment in your health and well-being.
Most people would not think of taking up activities such as golf, swimming or tennis, without lessons. So why would you take up weight training or other forms of exercising without hiring a personal trainer?
Having a dedicated fitness expert available to monitor progress, identify barriers, provide diversify routines that keep you motivated are key components to success. CORE Trainers will tailor an engaging program that meets your physiology, lifestyle, and program goals.
Whether you are new to exercise, returning to fitness, or just wanting to improve your function CORE Personal Training can help you meet your fitness goals.
- Veteran exercisers can benefit from learning new routines & training methods to keep their fitness routine fresh and challenging.
- Young athletes looking to become better conditioned and develop more coordination and balance, are no longer waiting until they get to high school or college to work on those skills. With sports becoming more and more competitive, personal trainers can give young athletes the upper hand.
- Exercisers with medical conditions can benefit from using a personal trainer in conjunction with your physician, chiropractor or physical therapist’s recommendations. By consulting together, a program can be designed that is not only safe, but best fits your needs and goals.
How many times have you said, “I am going to exercise tomorrow before work” only to sleep in or spend 30 minutes scrolling on your phone? You are far more likely to train if you have a session scheduled with your trainer.
It’s easy to get caught up in work…..school….and friends. Throw in practices, laundry, caring for your home…..and you have limited time for yourself! If you are going to continue to carry the weight of the world on your back, wouldn’t it make sense to make that the healthiest, strongest back there is?
What you think you are doing and what you may actually be doing, are often two different things. All CORE Trainers are certified professionals trained to assist you in form, technique and injury prevention. Whether you are a competitive athlete or just beginning your fitness journey, your safety is our highest priority. Working with a personal trainer can improve balance & body mechanics, increase strength & flexibility, increase awareness in movement, and enhances performance in a safe and fun environment.
Other Benefits Include:
- POLAR heart rate fitness training
- Intimate training session
- No distractions or intimidation
- No more club fees. No crowds.
- Certified, experienced trainers
- Fresh, focused and effective workout
- Undivided attention from your trainer
- No waiting for the equipment you need
Whether you prefer one-on-one personalized training or personal training in a group setting, C.O.R.E. can provide you with quality training in our intimate, upscale personal training and pilates studio.